How to Use Weight Loss Tips to Lose Weight
This weight loss website is different from others for several reasons. First of all, it is based on my real life experience as a behavior modification specialist working with real people to change their eating behavior. I am not a medical professional or dietitian. Though you will find diet pills here that offer fast effective weight loss, that is not the main focus of my weight loss approach. My experience and advice are for behavior modification. I have worked with hundreds of weight loss clients and have found out what works and what doesn’t work.
Before we get into changing your eating behavior and your life here is a very important health warning and caution… Every weight loss program or plan should start with a medical consultation with a licensed medical expert. NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. Free medical consultations are available from the companies that advertise diet pills on this page and that may or may not be right for you. You are ultimately responsible for your own health because you are the one who has to decide who to ask for medical advice. I do not give medical advice. You should seek it from a licensed and trained medical professional. The diet pills advertised on this page and throughout the internet do help some people to lose weight quickly and they may be right for you. Be cautious and get good advice before you make any dietary or medical changes in your life.
Here is How to Use Weight Loss Tips to Lose Weight
Each person’s weight problem and weight loss is different. I have seen some of my clients effortlessy lose over 100 pounds and keep it off and I have watched others struggle to shed 20 pounds. You can use the weight loss tips, information, and anecdotes on these pages to tailor your own weight loss program. Here is how I recommend you begin…
1. Read the weight loss stories (anecdotes) first. These are stories of real people (I changed their names to protect their privacy) just like you who have successfully lost weight and kept it off. If you find a weight loss story that sounds like your own case then use it and the information in it to lose that weight and keep it off.
2. Weight loss exercises. Find a low impact exercise that you can do and keep doing throughout your life. If the exercising you are doing is too much like work, then you won’t stick with it. Walking has worked for me and I have gotten my 4 miles a day in at least 5 days a week for years. Walking outdoors may not be suitable for you but there are treadmills and other low impact healthful exercises you can do.
3. Weight Loss Tips can help. Chances are you found this website while looking for weight loss tips. You felt there might be some things you could learn and easily incorporate into your weight loss efforts to help you lose weight easier or faster. That is probably true.
4. Diet pills and weight loss supplements may help. Because I am not a trained or licensed medical professional I do not offer any advice on diet pills or supplements other than to tell you to get advice form someone who is trained and licensed.
5. Weight loss relaxation and visualization can help you to lose weight and be healthier. Use the simple techniques my weight loss clients have used over the years to lose weight and promote their own good health and happiness.
6. Plan to succeed. Put it all together. It doesn’t have to be an elaborate plan but any plan or program based on the fundamentals will be better than just trying to lose weight with a hit or miss method.
Have a question about what you find here? Send me Comment with the subject, “Weight Loss Questions” I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible. By the way. I have first hand experience with weight loss because I successfully maintain my own weight using the methods you will find on these pages. Good health!